First of all, I’m honored that you’re here reading all about me, what I do, and what I offer to my clients. This career as a photographer has been the second most rewarding adventure in my life next to creating my family. It’s difficult to summarize who I am because I am always growing but here are a few of the things that have remained the same through the years:
- My highschool sweetheart and I have been married for 11 years and have 3 incredible little boys
- I love mornings, a good sunrise, and a great cup of coffee
- I’m always reading a book and I always have more lined up and ready. Some of my favorites include The Goldfinch, The Nightengale, The Miracle Morning, High Performance Habits, and The Alchemist
- I can be fairly indulgent and I tend to celebrate E V E R Y T H I N G
- Does having good food and drinks with friends and family count as a hobby? If so, that’s one of my favorite hobbies
- I love to cook and bake. I like to think I make the best chocolate chip cookies and I’m working on perfecting my bread-making techniques. Sometimes I even bring home-made desserts to client meetings.
- I believe in finding something to be grateful for every single day.
- I love meeting new clients who are excited to be alive and place their priorities in creating a life that is worth documenting.